Table of Contents
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
In line with the Employment Equity Plan of the Department of Health it is our intention with this advertisement to achieve equity in the workplace by promoting equal opportunities and fair treatment in employment through the elimination of unfair discrimination.
POST: FOOD SERVICE AID
NUMBER OF POSTS: 5 POSTS
SALARY: R96 549 per annum
CENTRE: Tygerberg Hospital, Parow Valley
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Experience in a large scale Industrial Food Service Unit.
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to work in large scale freezers and cold rooms.
- Physically strong to lift heavy objects and be on their feet the entire day.
- Ability to function in a group and to work under pressure.
- Ability to prepare food according to standardised recipes.
- Knowledge of National Food Service Guidelines.
- Knowledge of basic cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- The ability to read, speak and write in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
Prepare, dish up and serve food for normal and special diets. Assist with the receipt, storage and stock control of food supplies. Attend prescribed training courses.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT: Ms R Keyser, Tel No: (021) 938-4135
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
The Chief Executive Officer: Tygerberg Hospitals, Private Bag X3, Tygerberg, 7505.
FOR ATTENTION: Ms VG De Jager
NOTE: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
CLOSING DATE: 28 SEPTEMBER 2018